IJGC Visual Abstract: Instructions
The International Journal of Gynecological Cancer accepts visual abstracts from authors of accepted manuscripts. A visual abstract is meant to provide readers with the highlights of the article in an easy-to-read and visually engaging image.
- Templates (PowerPoint) – Authors will be required to use the journal templates to create their visual abstract.
- Published Examples – Visit the IJGC Visual Abstracts: Archive for examples of published visual abstracts.
- Article Title
- Full author list as presented in the manuscript (institutions are not necessary)
- Easy-to-read and visually engaging image that highlights the findings and conclusions of the study
- Use the email subject line “Visual Abstract for ‘[Article Title].’”
- Include the Twitter handles of any authors or institutions who would like to be tagged in IJGC’s social media posts about the article. Hashtag suggestions are also encouraged.
- Ensure that your PowerPoint file uses the journal’s template and includes all required information.